Now I’m acknowledging future failure, as I look forward to a short, full workweek ahead elsewhere.
So far, I’ve learned:
- There is no shortage of ideas.
- There is a shortage of good ideas and unique, researched content with context.
- There is a shortage of time. I don’t have Hermione’s Time Shifter.
- Frequency matters for traffic. Promotion matters. The time allotted to marketing and promotion should equal the amount of time creating content. That’s a scary thought.
- Unlike two-a-day sports practice, you can bank things online. That will guarantee I can at least do one-a-days.
- “Feeding the beast” is an appropriate term whether you’re talking daily newspapers or blogs.